When it is the hair fall issues or anything related to our tresses, the worrylines on the forehead seem to deepen a lot. Here’s a look at the important herbs that should form an integral part of any hair care product.
Hair care products especially hair vitalizers that are enriched with active herbal ingredients have a charm of their own for all the right reasons. Being backed by the goodness of Ayurveda, herbal hair solutions offer steady improvement in hair and scalp conditions without exposing users to possible risks that usually accompany harsh chemical based cosmetic treatments.
However, how effective your herbal hair care product will be depends upon the suitability of the active herbal ingredient in the same with your current hair / scalp issue. To offer a brief insight, here is a small list of top herbs that treat various hair and scalp conditions surprisingly well and make hair products that include their extracts worth your time and money…
Hair loss and hair thinning –
- Tulsi – Also known as Basil, this is perhaps one of the best and the most powerful ingredients known to humans since ancient times that help in stimulating hair follicles by improving blood circulation. This contributes to making hair roots stronger, thereby preventing hair loss and thinning dramatically.
- Amla – Amla or Indian Gooseberry is power packed with nourishing antioxidants that helps in strengthening weak hair roots and stimulating faster hair growth.
- Methi – Also known as Fenugreek, this is a miracle ingredient that not only prevents hair loss and thinning but prevents premature graying as well. If
If hair loss and thinning is your key concern, pure herbal hair vitalizers with these ingredients are assured to reverse your condition while exposing you to an array of side benefits like improved hair volume, enhanced shine and more.
Volume and shine –
- Ghrit Kumari – Popularly known as Aloe Vera, Ghrit Kumari is blessed with miraculous soothing and moisturizing properties that makes it a perfect ingredient for hair products that assure volume and shine. Therefore, 100% herbal products with aloe as its key ingredient usually assure risk free usage and definite benefits.
- Henna – While Henna has been used since times immemorial as a natural hair dye, its properties towards enhancing volume, shine and overall health of hair cannot be ignored. Hair care products especially hair conditioners with Henna as its active ingredient inevitably leads to smoother and shinier hair all thanks to the fact that it coats the hair from root to tip and locks in moisture for longer.
Besides the mentioned, there are innumerable other herbs like hibiscus, aritha, bringaraj, shikakai etc that have been used over centuries in India and beyond and are well recognized for being indomitably potent as far as improving hair quality and treating scalp conditions like dandruff etc is concerned.